We offer heartfelt thanks to you for your extraordinary volunteer commitment to Team In Training® (TNT) and The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of Canada. As TNT alumnus participant, you have done so much to help accelerate cures for leukemia, Hodgkin and non- Hodgkin lymphoma and myeloma.
We sincerely hope your experience with TNT is just the beginning of a lasting relationship with LLSC. You may stay involved with TNT in the following ways:
If you have great TNT stories to share we would love to read them! Please send us your stories at teamintraining_ONO@lls.org
Choose your location to see events available to you:
Location: 420 King St, , Spruce Grove, AB, T7X 2C6, CA Map
Contact: Leigh Pawliuk, firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-905-5033
Join the Edmonton team for a lovely afternoon in Spruce Grove painting... and maybe even winning a ton of wine!
Paint Day tickets are $40. You will receive a blank canvas and all the paint supplies you need to follow along with our artist, Patti. She will help you create a masterpiece that you get to take home!
You can also participate in Wine Survivor at the same time. Tickets are $50 plus a bottle of wine ($15-$20 price range), which includes your Paint Day activities and entry to Wine Survivor. In this fun-filled game, the last name "on the island" wins all of the wine!
Rules for Wine Survivor:
- Throughout the afternoon, we will be pulling names out of the bucket. Names drawn have been "voted off the island".
- You can purchase "immunities" and "alliances" to increase your chances of winning the stash of wine.
- $5 for 1 immunity, which is another name in the bucket. Max of 3 immunities can be purchased per person.
- $10 for 1 alliance, which can include 2-4 people (but never the same grouping twice). If an alliance is the last name in the bucket, the members split the wine between them.
- You can only purchase an alliance or immunity if you still have your name on at least 1 paper in the bucket - cannot purchase if your last name has been drawn.
If you have any questions, please contact Edmonton staff person, Leigh, or your favourite TNT participant.
Become a TNT Mentor
If you have successfully completed at least one event with Team In Training, you may apply for the coveted role of TNT mentor! If you believe you are the right candidate to provide ongoing support to TNT participants, enabling each to meet their fundraising goal and complete the TNT program with a high level of satisfaction and success, please apply today. The perks to being a mentor include a significant discounted rate on your fundraising which is measured by your performance and commitment, train with the support of a team and coach all season, and best of all, be a leader while offering support and encouragement to all TNT participants
To become a mentor please contact your regional chapter.
We have a major demand for volunteers for a number of different events throughout the year. This is an opportunity for you to give back to the community while helping raise awareness for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of Canada. This in turn helps us generate fundraising dollars that will be applied to the Society's mission to cure blood cancers and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. Volunteer Opportunities